HMA University – Health Disclaimers
This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials in www.myfirsthmaclient.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS
1. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the exercises or treatments (including products and services) mentioned at www.myfirsthmaclient.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within
2. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on www.myfirsthmaclient.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in www.myfirsthmaclient.com. All data provided
4. You agree to hold www.myfirsthmaclient.com, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
5. You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by
6. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at www.myfirsthmaclient.com are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended
7. Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on www.myfirsthmaclient.com are explained in our Compensation Disclosure Policy. This policy
If you have any questions about these disclaimers or about testimonials, case studies, and/or examples found at www.myfirsthmaclient.com, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at the following address:
JS&M Sales & Marketing Inc.
4978 Gaylord Drive
San Diego CA 92117
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
These Health Disclaimers were last updated on 02-05-2017.
Copyright © 2008-2017 Law Office of Michael E. Young PLLC, and licensed for use by the owner of this website at www.myfirsthmaclient.com. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our products, recordings and their potential. Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using any of the ideas and products sold herein.
Copyrights 2001-2017 JS&M Sales and Marketing Inc.
Contact Us or Call Text or Message ~ (858) 692-9461