HMA University – Founding Fathers of Client Generation
Believe it or not, you can start making fast and easy money today just by washing windows. And because you’re working for yourself, you can pick and choose what clients to take, what schedule to work, and how much you want to charge. And in this interview, you’ll hear exactly how to get started from a professional window washer named Howard.
Howard’s been doing this for decades, so he knows all the ins and outs of the business. According to him, you can easily make $1,000 a week right away without any special skills or extensive training. In fact, all you really need are a few janitorial supplies and a good attitude, and you’re ready to start making some seriously easy cash.
Key Points From The Interview
• Exactly what supplies you’ll need to get started and where to get them
• Step-by-step directions on how to land your first window washing gig today – and start making money before dinner!
• Ball park estimates on how much to charge per job – if you know the going rate you can avoid pricing yourself out of the market
• The difference between commercial and residential clients – and which may be the easier and more lucrative way to go
• What to do if a business tells you they already have someone washing their windows – 80% of Howard’s commercial clients have told him this – and he landed the job anyway!
• All about the formalities of owning your own business – including insurance, tax IDs, and obtaining a fictitious business name
Have you ever heard the saying I don’t do windows? It’s a popular saying because many housekeeping companies are already so busy with the rest of the house they don’t have time to bother with the windows.
So, this is a huge untapped market where demand for quality, reliable window washers significantly outweighs the supply of them.
In fact in this interview, you’ll hear me call businesses to test out Howard’s tips on how to land window-washing gigs, and you won’t believe how easy it is.
After only a couple of minutes, I had several deals in place with housekeeping companies that promised to send me their customers who need their windows cleaned.
And if you follow through on the simple things like showing up on time and doing a decent job, you’re going to have no problems in this industry making easy and fast cash while you set your own schedule and rates.
So if you’re tired of clocking in at your nine-to-five or if you just need some quick and easy cash, give this interview a listen.
|Play Audio||Download Audio|
Questions or problems, 24 Hour help when you need it. Don’t hesitate to text or call 858-692-9461 or contact us.