HMA University – HMA University – Free
The One Joint Venture That Will Kick-Start Your Consulting Business . . .
Cory is a new HMA student who’s gone through all the videos, has a general sense of how it all works, but would like to know the best ways to make contacts and get started.
He hates cold calling, and truth be known, that’s not the easiest route. But the good news is, if it’s done right, it could set you up for a long time. By making your main focus establishing joint ventures instead of trying to land one single client, you might be able to take your business from fledgling to thriving with just one “yes” response.
The trick is to look for networking opportunities like the ones you’ll find at your local Chamber of Commerce. And in this audio you’ll hear three ways you can use that group to set up joint venture deals, get your name established, meet key people in your region, and gain clients fast. But still, that’s not the only JV option you’ll hear in this audio.
You’ll Also Hear:
- The little-known joint venture techniques you can learn from a window cleaning business in Arizona (after listening to this guy’s story, you’ll never underestimate the power of one good JV again).
- Key strategies for making joint ventures with competing businesses – yes, you can approach other consultants with JV opportunities too, here’s how.
- Cold-calling scripts you can use to set up all of these joint ventures
- How to combine the $500 value of the opportunity analysis with a nice little referral fee – and make establishing a joint venture with you seem like a no-brainer.
- Exactly where to go to find group training and seminar opportunities for your HMA practice – and have businesses pay you $1,000 to train a group of employees, or simply sell the materials for an easier profit
- The one type of business you should stay away from when prospecting because they never have control of their own marketing and won’t be able to implement a thing.
- An easy Craigslist trick you can do for finding joint ventures fast (that will more than pay for itself after your first good client).
When it comes to setting up your first joint venture, the hardest part is picking up the phone and introducing yourself, but it will get easier the more you do it.
If you’re sincere with your approach and you’ve got a good action plan, you should have no problems establishing the kind of joint ventures that could change your business overnight.
And in this audio, you’ll get a step-by-step look at how to make them.
Download Audio(Right Click and “Save As”)
Questions or problems, 24 Hour help when you need it. Don’t hesitate to text or call 858-692-9461 or contact us.